A specially designed robot kit for all kind of robotics enthusiasts, starting from small kids to adults at a very economical cost. It comes along with an Arduino Nano (CH340 Soldered Nano Board R3 Chip) board with L293D Motor Driver Module for running DC and Stepper motors with upto 0.7 Amps of current discharge capability. The Robot control board is completely compatible with Arduino Ide and has full pin compatibility with Motor Shield library. The board is preloaded with bootloader and can be programmed with other functionalities aswell such as interfacing sensors, Uart communications, I2C interface and many more.
The chassis of Robot is made from Sun board or Foam board which is a very strong, light, and easily cut sheet material. Fully functional robot can be assembled within 15 mins. The kit includes 2 x IR sensor module for following black/white line .
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- 32 KB Flash Memory
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC
- Two 5V hobby servos can be connected
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up